The Homeless & Refugee Employment Guide supports the client with job search activities or projects, under the guidance of an Employment Specialist. The Homeless & Refugees benefit from guidance of a person experienced in the employment world in the United States. The Homeless & Refugee Employment Guide may develop new skills in assisting refugees and the homeless from various backgrounds and countries such as Burma, Bhutan, Cuba, Iraq, and Africa - seeking employment and financial stability.
Please contact: Loly Thomas - Direct Service Volunteer Coordinator - email@example.com -
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help someone or a family...
- Community Kitchen Volunteer
- Apartment Set-up Volunteer
- Bilingual Direct Service...
- Volunteer Management...
- Homeless & Refugee Employment...
- Receptionist And Pantry Assistant
- Refugee Child Day Care Liaison
- Caritas Education Program: ...
- Landlord Outreach Specialist...
- Administrative Volunteers
- Community Advocates - Volunteers
- Donation Drivers - Volunteers
- Volunteer Driving Refugees-...
- Caritas Employment Program...