Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator
47 people are interested
Seeking an individual with extensive fundraising experience who is interested in volunteering with our organization to create positive cash flow to fund our programs. Tasks will include the below.
1. Contacting vendors and partners for coordination.
2. Establish and maintain good rapport with current and future partners.
3. Work with Volunteer Manager to mobilize needed volunteers.
4. Clerical duties to include managing current and future fundraising database and lessons learned.
5. Work with staff, other volunteers and vendors to solidify a date, plan of action, and finally, the execution of an event.
We're looking for candidates who have experience with fundraising, have strong initiative and think outside of the box with fresh ideas.
http://www.bethestaryouare.org for details on our charity. Must be committed to making a difference in our communities through our organization.
This is mostly a virtual opportunity but living in the San Francisco Bay Area could be a plus.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Sales Marketing
- Public Relations
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Visual Arts
- People 55+
- Your time is your own. Just get the job done!~