Help on Call volunteers provide non-medical in-home supportive services for low income seniors to increase social interaction/companionship and increase their ability to live independently.
Volunteers help with grocery shopping, errands, transportation to medical appointments, or minor home repairs while providing much needed companionship.
Time committment can be as little as one hour a week and can involve check-in phone calls from home.
- Elder care
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Explore Volunteering
- America Reads/Reading Coaches
- Volunteer Executive Consultants...
- Get joy from Reading to...
- Adult Literacy
- America Reads/Reading Coaches in...
- Meals on Wheels in Kennett
- America Reads / Reading Coaches...
- Virtual Algebra Tutors
- Medicare Counseling
- STEM Career Exploration Presenters
- Mentoring Students
- Meals-on-Wheels in Coatesville
- Helping Seniors at Home
- Veterans Return to School
- Community Links Programs