Looking to gain or utilize your office skills to benefit others? Local seniors and individuals with disabilities need your help to get to medical appointments. You can make a difference by helping coordinate rides as an office assistant.
Community Thread's Transportation Program recruits, trains, and maintains a team of volunteer drivers that provide door-to-door, transportation service for Stillwater Area School District seniors and others who are unable to drive themselves to medical appointments.
We are currently looking for individuals who have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to assist in the Transportation Program office. As an Office Assistant, you will:
- help match volunteer drivers to local clients who need rides to medical appointments
- use your phone and customer service skills to benefit others
- utilize your organization and computer skills by assisting the Program Manager with reports, surveys and meetings/events
- have a flexible schedule; we ask that you are available for a minimum of 4 hours/month between 9:00-1:00pm Monday-Friday
- commit to volunteer with us for a minimum of 3 months
Volunteers must complete an application; we check references and complete a background check. An orientation and training are also required. Contact us today to learn more about the application process!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours/month for 3 months
- Be a Cribbage in the Schools...
- Use Your People Skills as a...
- Get Behind the Wheel: Become a...
- Use Your Organizational Skills...
- Help Your Senior Neighbors...
- Spring Event Planning &...
- Use Your Customer Service &...
- Volunteer with Our Young...
- Seeking a Graphic Designer
- Use Your Photography Skills to...