Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Community Thread leverages resources and volunteers to improve the quality of life for adults & their families in our local community. Through direct and indirect services we impact issues of poverty, volunteer management, and senior involvement and isolation. We sustain volunteerism by connecting people and enriching lives. Our vision is a community where all people are engaged, enriched and connected.
Community Thread weaves through the community in a variety of ways.
Our programs/services include:
- Connecting community members through service and providing resources in the field of volunteer management through our regional Volunteer Center
- Engaging seniors through our Stillwater and Bayport Senior Centers
- Providing rides to medical appointments through our Transportation Program
- Assisting seniors and individuals with disabilities in their homes through our Chore Services Program
- Providing support during the holidays for families, individuals with disabilities and seniors in our community through our Holiday Hope Program
- We also host a number of community-wide volunteer initiatives including Rake-A-Difference Day and Spring Into Service.
- Paige Stein
- (651) 439-7434
- Need admin access?