Hospitality House for Youth Development provides educational and academic programs for youth in North Minneapolis.
We are looking for volunteers with with computer skills to assist our students in further developing their computer skills. Volunteers should be willing to assist kids with keyboarding, supervise kids on computers, and inspire children to learn with interactive websites. Additionally if you have Microsoft Office knowledge we would appreciate helping older students gain basic Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills.
We are flexible about commitment and need volunteers for both weekday and weekends.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Plan Field Trips for Youth!
- Online Researcher for Youth...
- Decorate for Christmas
- Science Fun
- Photographer for Youth...
- After Work - hang out with urban...
- Extracurricular Volunteer Staff...
- Computer Lab Helper for Youth
- Library Help for Youth...
- Classroom Organzing
- Finger Knitting or Friendship...
- Friday Fun Assistant
- Decorate Christmas Cards
- Make Ginger Bread Houses with...
- Youth Group Urban Service
- Teach Basic Computer Skills
- Outdoor Yardwork
- Academic Coaches for Youth.
- Christmas Cookies with the Kids!
- Promote HHYD's Volunteer...