An Executive operation assistant is usually required to work under the direct supervision of the Executive operations Manager. This individual will have the duty to assist the manager with every assignment. This candidate is expected to do research and compile business related information and perform work to relieve other members of the management team. This assistant should be highly motivated and organized to be able to do the job and is expected to contribute to the daily tasks for the general efficiency of the company.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
This candidate will require a high school diploma, an associate degree in office administration or a bachelor's degree in business or an equivalent experience.Coursework should include business administration, bookkeeping, document management, word processing, and data entry
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker