We are looking for an executive assistant who can specifically work on supporting the CEO. This individual requires poise and people skills in addition to clerical, reporting and administrative duties such as able to effectively schedule appointments. In time, this candidate should be able to attend meetings on the executive's behalf and manage the clerical staff.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>This candidate will require a high school diploma, an associate degree in office administration or a bachelor's degree in business or an equivalent experience.</p><p>Coursework should include business administration, bookkeeping, document management, word processing, and data entry.</p><p><strong></strong></p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker