Our Organization is looking into an Eco-Points Website Manager who can work to develop, implement and manage strategies in regards to website productivity. This individual should be able to assist us in the day-to-day operations of our web systems and various websites and should be responsible for managing content on the web by managing the eco-points of and the various websites.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>A EPW Manager should have the following qualifications:-</p><p>BA/BS degree preferred</p><p>A couple of years experience,</p><p>Project Management a plus</p><p>Must be able to take criticism, and accept feedback on a basis</p><p>Computer Hardware and online Website Systems a plus (Java, C++, etc)</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker