Our Organization is looking for an individual who can develop tactical plans to align network development strategies and technologies with our future needs. This individual should be able to manage the planning, facilitating and management of the networking support team by creating plans to effectively integrate new networking strategies and technologies. This candidate should be responsible for preparing and analyzing reports in regards to organizational activities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>This candidate should have the following qualifications:-</p><p>BA/BS degree preferred</p><p>At least 4 years' experience,</p><p>Managerial experience is a plus</p><p>2+ years working with C and C++</p><p>Should have Technical expertise including programming and understanding how networking works.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker