An ITPM is needed to determine the strategic and operational capabilities of the company by designing and developing products and services for maximum customer satisfaction, company productivity, profitability, and competitiveness.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>ITPM need a broad range of skills so that they can demonstrate an understanding of the specific software or technology used on the job. A bachelor's degree in a computer-related field usually is required for management positions. Common majors for undergraduate degrees are computer science, information science, or management information systems (MIS). If the candidate has sufficient experience with an associate or trade school degree, could be considered. The person should possess good leadership and communication skills, as one of their main duties is to assign work and monitor employee performance. They also must be able to explain technical subjects to people without technical expertise, such as clients or managers of other departments.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker