Environmental Education works to teach and raise awareness about the natural order of the environment and how humans and the environment can coexist mutually beneficially. Interns will perform clerical duties, administrative tasks, research, and help with the rest of the staff in completing the project objectives.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a college with a preferred major in an environment-related subject.<strong></strong></p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker