Make a difference in someone's life: help local churches, community centers and senior living facilities package and deliver food to low-income and homebound seniors in your community.
Volunteers organize, bag and distribute food on site to people in need.
Volunteers are also needed for food deliveries to those people who are not able to leave their homes.
Volunteers needed 1 to 2 hours bi-weekly. Should be able to lift about 25 lbs.
Call (805) 385-8020
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Tutor for homework afterschool
- Adult Literacy Tutors
- Food Delivery Assistant
- Learn Tai Chi then Teach it to...
- Fight Hunger
- Build muscles and friends while...
- Friendly Visitor to a Senior
- Food Delivery and Packaging...
- Like to eat out? Tired of eating...
- Got Computer Skills? Come see us!
- Grocery shop for those who can't
- Distribute Food to Seniors