Technology project managers will be the leaders of the teams building IT applications and assignments. They will work closely with the staff to analyze, understand, and take advantage of the department's use of technology to best meet objectives. They will develop project plans of IT and make sure that the plans are executed quickly and effectively.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should be highly knowledgeable in the use of technology within the institution. Should have extremely strong leadership abilities and be able to multitask effectively. Should have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively. Should be extremely organized and have strong planning and analytical skills.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker