Magazine assistant editors help oversee the staff of a magazine and see that the company's editorial policy is carried out effectively. Editors should set guidelines for the content and structure of an article and then they may revise, review, and edit these articles. They will also help decide the final layout and content of the magazine.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Should have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or some other related field. Should have at least two years of previous work experience for a previous magazine in either writing or editing. Should have strong knowledge of MS Office programs.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker