The Save Wild Horses initiative Intern I will be responsible for:
- Work on special research projects on an assigned basis
- Research various types of horses and the most ongoing problems that affects our horses
- Work to develop a plan of action for the horses that are in danger
- Assist work to recruit new volunteers
- Assist in branding the Save Wild Horses project
- Other duties assigned by manager
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker