The Oil Reduction Research Intern will be responsible for:
- Research various types of arc ties regarding Oil Reduction and assist in developing a plan of action immediately
- Attend various congressional hearing, briefings, meetings, and programs around the community
- Develop presentations to public about the Oil Reduction Campaign and create a good brand while marketing
- Assist in our website content, and update our database on an ongoing basis
- Research information on the intern and make phone calls for relevant projects
- Other duties assigned by manager
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker