We are looking for Spanish speaking instructors for our two-hour computer basics course that we present at local libraries throughout San Diego on the fourth Saturday of each month. If you have knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, Internet Browsing, internet security and basic hardware set (Computer, monitor, keyboard, and mouse) we can use your help. This is a hands-on team teaching position which requires a commitment of about three hours of your time one day a month.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fourth Saturday every month 10:00am - Noon
- Third Saturday during Holiday Months
- eBay & Resale Volunteers
- Spanish Speaking School Computer...
- Spanish Speaking Computer...
- Computer Training Assistants
- Spanish Speaking Administrative...
- School Computer Distribution...
- Warehouse Refurbishing Assistants
- Computer Refurbishers
- Saturday Computer Refurbishers
- Administrative Assistant
- eWaste Event Volunteer