Clean energy works to identify and resolve problems with our current energy solutions and works to find cleaner, more eco-friendly energy solutions. Interns will perform clerical duties, administrative tasks, research, and help with the rest of the staff in completing the project objectives.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Candidate should be currently enrolled or recently graduated from a college with a preferred major in an environment-related subject</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker