HR Assistant Managers are responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the department, which includes supporting employee services,
responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the department, which includes supporting employee services, assisting in the hiring process of another employee, and helping manage the daily operations of the department, and other administrative tasks.The employee must establish and maintain effective working relationships, be extremely organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or other related department. Must possess at least two years of experience in some sort of administrative job, preferably in Human Resources. Must have a strong knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker