Personnel Manager develops and implements policies regarding employment and working conditions while being involved in hiring new staff. The Personal Manager should be able to organize and co-ordinate the recruitment and selection of new staff while being able to design and implement staff appraisal systems and developing effective training policies. A Personal Manager should be able to maintain staff records.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>A degree in HR would be appropriate however, could consider an equivalent experience in the above field.</p>
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker