Events Manager is responsible for planning and organizing events or meetings for the company while being responsible for all operational, implementation and post event activities.Direct coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.
Responsibilities of the position
* Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
*Coordinate details of events such as conferences, CAP summits, charity events, , employee appreciation events and virtual events.
*Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
*Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
*Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
*Drive attendance to the event.
*Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
*Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
*Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
*Set up booth and event decor.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Executive Assistant - Corporate...
- Gulf Wetlands Intern
- Applications and Infrastructure...
- Animal Rights Manager
- Administrative Assistant - ...
- Social Change Leader
- Environmental Health Manager
- Events Coordinator-Education
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Artist:
- Communication Managers
- Chapter & Club Managers
- Financial Planning Manager
- Web TV Media Assistant Manager
- Eco-Points Website (EPW) Manager
- Environmental Presenter
- Wildlife Corridors Assistant...
- Networks Development Manager
- Planning Manager
- Investment Banker