TrueNorth has several gardens outside of the agency building in Fremont. They need regular attention from a volunteer who enjoys gardening. The gardens make our building more inviting to those who may need to use our services, so it is important to keep the gardens well-maintained. This can be done individually or in a group. It could be a great opportunity for families to volunteer together. Tools may be provided if necessary.
Time Commitment: Times vary depending on gardening season and availability of the volunteer. Weekly or bi-weekly commitment preferred.
Please call Lora Stevens at 231.924.0641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Project FOCUS After School Program
- Home Maintenance Class Instructor
- LifeLink Monitor
- Adult Literacy or ESL Tutor
- No-sew fleece blankets for...
- Meet & Greet - Food Pantry
- Knitting Volunteers
- Gardening Volunteer
- Food Pantry Client Care
- Repackage food for needy families!
- Mobile Food Pantry
- Advisory Committee Member