Mobile Food Pantry
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
On the last Wednesday of every month, TrueNorth hosts a Feeding America mobile food truck and distributes food to families in Newaygo County. Volunteers are needed to help distribute food to and carry food to cars.
- Respectfully assist those who are visiting the mobile food pantry
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Work cooperatively alongside other volunteers
Qualifications and Skills:
- A passion to help those in need
- Self motivated and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate respect and discretion regarding those in need of services and others you may come in contact with
Time Commitment: To assist with the Mobile Food Pantry, volunteers are needed from 9:30am-11:00am on the last Wednesday of every month except December. Breakfast starts at 7:30am
Please contact Phil Gabel at 231.924.0641 ext. 119 or email email@example.com to volunteer!
We'll work with your schedule.
6308 S Warner AvePO Box 149Fremont, MI 49412
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Crisis Intervention
- People 55+