32 people are interested
Provide friendly service to all visitors to Como Park Zoo and Conservatory grounds and facilities.
- Distribute specified information to visitors as directed by Visitor Services.
- Monitor visitors and notify Visitor Services staff of any visitor problem or needs.
- Create a welcoming environment in greeting (with a smile !) and assisting visitors of all ages.
- Work scheduled shifts as arranged or communicate changes to Visitor or Volunteer Services in a timely manner.
- Fulfill all training requirements and provide feedback to staff.
- Stay informed with information about plant and animals exhibits and campus activities.
About Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
1225 Estabrook Drive, St. Paul, MN 55103, US
To inspire our public to value the presence of living things in our lives.
For over 100 years, Marjorie McNeely Conservatory and Como Zoo in Saint Paul, Minnesota has charmed, educated and entertained millions of children and adults while fostering an appreciation of the natural world, helping to make Saint Paul the Most Livable City in America. Como Park Zoo and Conservatory welcomes 1.7 million visitors from around the world - the second biggest tourist attraction in Minnesota. The Como Park Zoo and Conservatory is open 365 days; 10am-6pm from April-September and 10am-4pm from October -March . Admission to both the Como Zoo and Marjorie McNeely Conservatory is always free and a voluntary donation is appreciated. Como relies heavily on the time and talent of a diverse group of volunteers day in and day out. "Be where you belong, experience the wonders of volunteering at Como"
For more information, visit www.comozooconservatory.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
1225 Estabrook Dr.saint paul, MN 55103
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- One three hour shift weekly or every other week.
- Friendly, a nice smile, social nature and great customer service skills