Provide friendly service to all visitors to Como Park Zoo and Conservatory grounds and facilities.
- Distribute specified information to visitors as directed by Visitor Services.
- Monitor visitors and notify Visitor Services staff of any visitor problem or needs.
- Create a welcoming environment in greeting (with a smile !) and assisting visitors of all ages.
- Work scheduled shifts as arranged or communicate changes to Visitor or Volunteer Services in a timely manner.
- Fulfill all training requirements and provide feedback to staff.
- Stay informed with information about plant and animals exhibits and campus activities.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- One three hour shift weekly or every other week.
- Friendly, a nice smile and social nature