Our clients and their families are always in need of volunteers to provide them with extra care. There are several roles that a volunteer can fulfill:
* Friendly volunteers (spend time with patients sitting and talking)
*Respite volunteers (allow caregivers of homebound patients to take a needed break)
*Vigil volunteers (sit at bedside of dying patients)
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- time commitment varies
- Please note that all volunteers must adhere to a TB test.
- Administrative Volunteer Needed...
- Hospice Friendly Visit - Volunteer
- Veterans for Veterans- Calling...
- Tuck-In Call Volunteer - Friday...
- Veterans serving Veterans -...
- Pet Enrichment Volunteers
- Friendly Visitors - Batavia -...
- Friendly Visitor, Glen Ellyn
- Friendly Visitor - Heartland...
- No persons should die ALONE
- Crocheting, Quilting, Knitting...
- Hospice Friendly Visitor, ...
- NEW Volunteer Training this...