Work behind the scenes to support our fish, reptile, and amphibian collections. Assist with diet preparation, feeding, observation of animal behavior and general exhibit maintenance. Must be willing to get wet & dirty. Prior animal handling experience is a plus.
- Animal Welfare
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week for 6 months (8am-12pm); M-F only
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers
- Touch Tank Volunteer
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Register Now! Volunteer for...
- Are you Interested in Marine...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- ExploraStore Volunteer
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant for our...
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer