Work behind the scenes to support our fish, reptile, and amphibian collections. Assist with diet preparation, feeding, observation of animal behavior and general exhibit maintenance. Must be willing to get wet & dirty. Prior animal handling experience is a plus.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week for 6 months (8am-12pm); M-F only
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Foundation Assistant -...
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers needed....
- King Tut: Golden Treasures of...
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- ExploraStore Volunteer - Demo ...
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Foundation Assistant - Data...
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer