Work behind the scenes to support our fish, reptile, and amphibian collections. Assist with diet preparation, feeding, observation of animal behavior and general exhibit maintenance. Must be willing to get wet & dirty. Prior animal handling experience is a plus. Weekday positions are available from 7;30am to 11:30am.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week for 6 months (8am-12pm); M-F only
- Air & Space Host Volunteer
- Foundation Assistant -...
- Discovery Room Assistant Volunteer
- Husbandry Volunteers needed....
- King Tut: Golden Treasures of...
- Volunteer with our Ecosystems...
- Air & Space Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- The California Science Center...
- Ecosystems Host Volunteer
- Educational Presenter Volunteer
- Certified Diver Volunteer
- Science LIVE! Presenter Volunteer