The Chaplain volunteer will partner with the Pastoral Care Department in providing spiritual support to our members.
The Chaplain Volunteer will visit members and their families and minister to their spiritual needs.
The will respond and provide spiritual guidance in the event of an internal or external disaster.
Must be a current active spiritual leader in the ministry. Must be able to provide a letter of recommendation and proof of service at ministry level.
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week
- Must be certified and active pastor or leader
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors