The Spiritual Support volunteer will partner with the Pastoral Care Department in providing spiritual support to our members.
The Spiritual Support Volunteer will visit members and their families and minister to their spiritual needs.
The will respond and provide spiritual guidance in the event of an internal or external disaster.
These volunteers will provide spiritual support through prayer, through the offering of communion or just sitting bedside with the members and their families.
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Patient Care
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Outpatient Infusion Center...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Family Medicine Department...
- Project (Episodic) Volunteer
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Conference Center Concierge
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Vision Services Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- East L.A. Office - Red Vest...
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit...
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Pasadena Ofc - Red Vest Concierge
- Care Partner - Pediatrics/PICU