This Volunteer will serve as a Customer Service Liaison between our members and the Post Partum Staff. They will be responsible for:
**Must be an active nursing student for this position**
Meeting and greeting our Post Partum members and assisting Nursing Staff as requested.
Providing patient comfort by supplying blakets, water and assisting with other needs as they arise.
- Patient Care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units