The Admissions Volunteer will serve as a customer liaison between our members and the front office staff. They will support our team by assisting with filing, answering phones, greeting members and assisting with way finding as needed.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift weekly/200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors