The Volunteer Coordinator is one of the most important in our organization. Coordinating events with the right number of qualified volunteers is a great way to meet people and enhance your work experience. Coordinate activities with your team of event managers. Join our senior team and help the homeless and helpless animals in Mercer County.
The more successful volunteer events, the more we save.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Administrative Assistant
- Shelter Greeter
- Foster a Cat or Dog
- Development Assistant
- Social Media
- Dog or Cat Adoption Day Volunteer
- Mercer County Foster Parents
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Information Booth and Greeter
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Veterinarian Technician - Great...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- TNR Transport Driver
- Party Planning Assistance
- Trap/Neuter/Release Volunteers...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant