Do you enjoy planning parties? EASEL is in need of someone to assist our Special Events Coordinator. Our events need to be memorable for the invitees while raising much needed funding for EASEL. Plan the meals, location, invitation, flyers, accomodations, procure auction items, corporate donations, and more. What a great experience and your assistance will help Mercer County's abandoned dogs, cats, and horses.
Our group of volunteers are wonderful to work with and open to ideas. Your input will be appreciated. Join us!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Administrative Assistant
- Shelter Greeter
- Foster a Cat or Dog
- Development Assistant
- Social Media
- Dog or Cat Adoption Day Volunteer
- Mercer County Foster Parents
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Information Booth and Greeter
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Veterinarian Technician - Great...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- TNR Transport Driver
- Party Planning Assistance
- Trap/Neuter/Release Volunteers...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant