Social media/Internet Specialist
41 people are interested
Develop and implement social media and Internet marketing strategies that effectively gain exposure, increase awareness and further position DITR as an authority on girls programs.
- Develop, execute, manage and analyze social media programs and Internet marketing solutions to effectively promote DITR on the web.
- Work closely with marketing team to integrate social and emerging forms of media into marketing campaigns, including email, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc. and traditional marketing communications media.
- Understand, optimize and expand our keyword list to effectively market DITR through search engine optimization.
- Actively seek writing, speaking and other opportunities that will position DITR as an authority on girls and programs for girls and increase the awareness and credibility of the organization.
- Research & create an online presence for DITR through links and affiliation programs.
- Optimize the DITR website for search engines.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Must be at least 18