Develop and implement social media and Internet marketing strategies that effectively gain exposure, increase awareness and further position DITR as an authority on girls programs.
- Develop, execute, manage and analyze social media programs and Internet marketing solutions to effectively promote DITR on the web.
- Work closely with marketing team to integrate social and emerging forms of media into marketing campaigns, including email, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc. and traditional marketing communications media.
- Understand, optimize and expand our keyword list to effectively market DITR through search engine optimization.
- Actively seek writing, speaking and other opportunities that will position DITR as an authority on girls and programs for girls and increase the awareness and credibility of the organization.
- Research & create an online presence for DITR through links and affiliation programs.
- Optimize the DITR website for search engines.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Promotion Project Coordinator
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development