Volunteer at the new Aurora Medical Center in Summit. As a volunteer, you are a valuable member of our care giving team and you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our many patients and their families. When you share a few hours of your time each week, you are showing the community that you care....not to mention how good you will feel knowing you've just helped make someone else better. You'll also learn new skills and meet new friends.
Currently our biggest need is for Ambassadors/Greeters in our clinic and hospital lobbies.
- Greet patients/visitors entering our hospital, clinic and outpatient areas
- Provide directions or escort patients
- Offer assistance to patients in wheelchairs
- Deliver flowers, cards and newspapers to patient rooms
- Daytime, evening and weekend opportunities are available
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training