There are many ways to volunteer at Hospice. Volunteers are needed to be companionship visitors to patients; veterans for the Veterans Pinning Ceremony that celebrates the patients service as veterans, provide administrative support; assist with gardening at patient's home or care center; assist with special projects, events and much more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - KLCS
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L