- Looking for a way to "give back"?
- Wanting to really impact the life of a student?
- Interested in health & fitness?
Share the discipline skills & goal setting lessons you know!
Friend Fitness is a youth mentoring program designed to help students (grades 6-12) develop a strong work ethic, mental toughness, determination and goal setting skills.
Through intense weekly workouts, you'll help students discover what it takes to achieve their goals, not just in the gym but in their academic, personal and social lives as well.
See a workout in motion: Link to Friend Fitness Video at www.YouthMP.org
Mentoring occurs both one-on-one and in groups.
ARE YOU READY TO SHARE YOUR SKILLS WITH A YOUNG PERSON?
- Adult Volunteers
- Mature 11-12th-grade students
WHAT: One-on-One, Group & Peer Mentoring
- Thursdays 5:00-7:00pm
- Sundays 10:00-12:00pm
- Conestoga High School, Berwyn, PA
- CrossFit Inspire, Malvern, PA
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Looking for a way to...
- BE A MENTOR - Change Lives...
- Are you looking to Give-back?...
- Work near the Great Valley Corp....
- Got grit? Teach kids in Philly...
- Military Background? Your...
- "got grit?" color 5k run/walk
- Do you speak Spanish? We need...
- Coach it Forward. Be a Mentor to...
- SITE COORDINATOR NEEDED for...
- Got grit? Be a Friend Fitness...
- If you are MALE, we NEED you! ...