YOU Can Make a Difference
for our patients and families in the Waterford area. Seasons Hospice is seeking volunteers who want to help those with life limiting illness by providng comfort, support, care and compassion. Being a hospice volunteer is simple, yet profoundly rewarding. There is no medical or personal care involved - just caring from the heart! Visits are based on your schedule and are always close to your home. You receive extensive support and training from hospice professionals and join a network of caring and committed volunteers. YOU can be that difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (respite)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact us today to learn more about this life-changing opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Your Neighbors in Farmington...
- Harper Woods - Caring People...
- YOU Can Make A Difference!
- Caring People Needed in East...
- Compassionate People Needed in...
- Legacy Volunteers
- Seamstresses- What If You Could...
- Seeking Compassionate Detroiters
- Detroiters - Now Is YOUR time
- Give a Moment - Get Back a...
- White Lake - Caring Neighbors...