Want to give back? Looking to work with people in need? TRU Community Care is looking for volunteers willing to provide support to patients currently receiving hospice services. Volunteers serve wherever patients reside. We are currently recruiting volunteers willing to visit our patients in Northglenn, Thornton, Brighton, Erie, Arvada and surrounding areas. Our volunteers provide companionship for patients, run errands, perform chores in homes, and allow family members to get away for relaxation, among other duties. Volunteers receive a special 20 hour training to deal with the unique issues that face the dying and their families. Contact us TODAY to learn more about being a TRU volunteer and get information on our next volunteer training!
TRU Community Care, formerly HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties, has been serving our community since 1976. We are a nonprofit organizations which works to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible. Contact us today for more information.
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week for one year
- Annual TB testing
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!