Deliver meals to homebound seniors
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
206 people are interested
Donate your lunch hour to deliver meals to homebound seniors in our community. Meals on Wheels is looking for volunteers who can donate an hour a week during their lunch hour. Along with each meal, volunteers provide a special touch of comfort and a daily safety check enabling seniors to be independent in their own homes.
Meals on Wheels Volunteers:
- give one hour once a week between 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- are assigned a delivery day Monday through Friday, except for holidays
- deliver to 8-12 seniors per route, taking approximately an hour to deliver
- make a difference with just an hour a week
Volunteers are need in every city in Utah County. Meals are picked up at a central location in each city for easy delivery.
Utah County, let's do lunch!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Utah CountyOrem, UT 84097
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 month commitment