Make it possible for residents of the Care Center to attend activities or appointments on our campus by assisting with wheelchair transport! Typical transport activities include going to the Beauty Shop, Physical Therapy, doctor appointments, attending concerts or church services, etc.
This is SUCH an important volunteer role.
Days and times vary depending on the activity. Daytime, evening and weekend volunteer opportunities are available!
Please contact Peggy at email@example.com or 651-632-5496 for more information and to find out when our next volunteer orientation will be held.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- We ask all volunteers to commit to 1 year/ 40 hrs.
- Drive and Socialize with Seniors!
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Support a Person with Memory...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- My, Don't Those Fingers Look...
- Change agent to implement...
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- For the Love of "BINGO!"
- Marketing/Graphic Design...
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...