Make it possible for residents of the Care Center to attend activities or appointments on our campus by assisting with wheelchair transport! Typical transport activities include going to the Beauty Shop, Physical Therapy, doctor appointments, attending concerts or church services, etc.
Days and times vary depending on the activity. Daytime, evening and weekend volunteer opportunities are available!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to find out when our next volunteer orientation will be held.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- Holiday Tree Trimming
- Halloween Bingo & Social (Oct.28)!
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- Hop aboard the CHEW CHEW train!
- Christmas Social
- Loving Pets Wanted!
- Tree Decorating & Holiday Social
- Help Create Fancy Fingers!
- Holiday Cookie Decorating
- Help Our Residents Shout "BINGO!"
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...