GoodwheelChairs.org is like Goodwill for wheelchairs; we accept donations of wheelchairs, scooters and/or powerchairs and then sell them to those who need them at an affordable price. We have a reasonably-sized inventory, but haven't been very successful at getting the word out to those who need affordable mobility products.
We need someone who is familiar with groups that serve disabled people and is willing and able to network with them and let them know about our service. The sale of wheelchairs through GoodwheelChairs supports our other nonporfit services at our parent organization, The Human Potential Center.
We hope you will network with groups and disabled individuals for maybe 6 hours per week, and you can largely decide on your own work schedule.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Gardening/Yard work
- Bookkeeper for small nonprofit...
- Massages Needed!
- Mac Web/Email Server Admin
- Shop Manager for...
- Make our Center sparkle! Help...
- Sales/Marketing of Equipment for...
- Computer Systems Admin for...
- Coordinator of Volunteer Magic!
- Solar Energy -- Build Solar...
- Health Fair Marketing for...
- Executive Assistant for Director...
- Conference Planner/Organizer
- Craigslist sales volunteer
- General Repairs and Maintenance
- Online Social Networking for...
- Wheelchair and Power Chair Courier