29 people are interested
Grant Writer will help research, choose, complete and work on grant opportunities and proofread completed grants. (we do have our own proofreading department so help will be provided when needed)
The Grant Writer/Consultant helps with writing grants for the organization.
Grant Writer experience is a must. Excellent written communication skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, office equipment, internet, and computer.
- Utilize various software and editing tools to execute tasks.
- Edit all NHEG documents for publishing, proposal, or distribution. Correct spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Verify that authors have provided all the required materials and paperwork.
- Prepare preliminary pages for the title, contents, and preface of a publication.
- Manage the Grant Process.
- Research, prepare, and submit Proposals and Reports.
- Work closely with the Founder to incorporate program development and long-range goals.
- Provide feedback, advice, and know-how on grant writing procedures and processes.
Please share a resume, three references with email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received and call 4197860247.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We respond to ALL messages, please check your spam folder if you don't hear from us. Email us at NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com. Or message us on our HR google hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/AqmPQ2uqBLoxbvl23 Phone numbers are appreciated, if we don't have a number and you don't reply to our email we have no way of responding.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Special Needs
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week
- as listed above