- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
29 people are interested
Grant Writer will help research, choose, complete and work on grant opportunities and proofread completed grants.
The Grant Writer/Consultant helps with writing grants for the organization.
Grant Writer experience is a must. Excellent written communication skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, office equipment, internet, and computer.
- Utilize various software and editing tools to execute tasks.
- Edit all NHEG documents for publishing, proposal, or distribution. Correct spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- Verify that authors have provided all the required materials and paperwork.
- Prepare preliminary pages for the title, contents, and preface of a publication.
- Manage the Grant Process.
- Research, prepare, and submit Proposals and Reports.
- Work closely with the Founder to incorporate program development and long-range goals.
- Provide feedback, advice, and know-how on grant writing procedures and processes.
Please share a resume, three references with email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training