Patient and Family Resource Center Wig Fitter Volunteer
9 people are interested
The volunteer will provide a one on one wig fitting experience for our patients. They will help in finding styles and fits that work best for the patient and offer information on management and care of the wigs.
- The volunteer would be responsible for assisting patients in finding a wig that meets their style and color needs and that fits properly.
- The volunteer would be responsible to discuss basic wig care with the patient, as well as other head covering options (hats, scarves, etc.).
- The volunteer would be responsible for keeping the wig display organized and stocked with the appropriate literature, and keeping the Resource Center staff alerted to inventory levels of wigs to accommodate proper ordering of color and style.
- Comply with all infection control and confidentiality policies.
- Strive to remain compassionate, non-judgmental, flexible and impartial when assisting people who have lifestyles, spiritual beliefs, and interests that are different from your own.
- Respect the privacy of patients and family members, and abide by the Volunteer Services program’s confidentiality policies.
We'll work with your schedule.
825 Eastlake Ave E.Seattle, WA 98109
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training