Program is called Citizenship Class, will be hosted Saturday mornings 10:30am-noon at the Irving Street Library.
Volunteers will co-teach material necessary for students to pass the U.S. Citizenship test. Classes are open to all people interested in learning more about U.S. government. Volunteers will attend citizenship teacher training. Volunteers will assist with outreach.
Volunteers will prepare lesson plans with materials provided by library staff.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Speak English Facilitator
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills