Food service in our shelter program-
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
330 people are interested
Help prepare and serve meals in our kitchen at the homeless shelter.
- Work with kitchen staff to prepare and serve three meals per day.
- Put away food deliveries as they come in.
- Assist with clean up after meal service
- Fellowship and mentor clients serving in the kitchen also.
This is a rewarding and fulfilling opportunity, for individuals and groups. This can be a recurring service opportunity also.
Three meals are served every day - volunteers are needed consistently.
We'll work with your schedule.
2400 Edison AveFort Myers, FL 33901
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training