Hospitality House Youth Development is bustling with North Mpls kids K-12 this summer and we need additional volunteers for our early evening activities.
Consider volunteering 2 or more days/week M-Th 4:00-6:00 and/or 6:00-8:00pm
If you have experience leading/supervising/teaching kids, come and put your skills into play supervising the gym/outdoor games, creative art activities, computer learning, or teach urban kids a skill you especially know and love.
Come and see how a little of your time can make a big difference in their lives!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Plan Field Trips for Youth!
- Online Researcher for Youth...
- Decorate for Christmas
- Science Fun
- Photographer for Youth...
- After Work - hang out with urban...
- Extracurricular Volunteer Staff...
- Computer Lab Helper for Youth
- Library Help for Youth...
- Classroom Organzing
- Finger Knitting or Friendship...
- Friday Fun Assistant
- Decorate Christmas Cards
- Make Ginger Bread Houses with...
- Youth Group Urban Service
- Teach Basic Computer Skills
- Outdoor Yardwork
- Academic Coaches for Youth.
- Christmas Cookies with the Kids!
- Promote HHYD's Volunteer...