Meals on Wheels Drivers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site - Palm Desert & various sites.Palm Desert, CA 92260
MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVER S NEEDED NOW!
- Joslyn Center's Meals on Wheels program is in need of drivers to deliver meals, pick up Meals from the Neuro Vitality Center or to help wrap frozen meals for delivery. Routes are mapped out and require as time as an hour or 2 once a week.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- enthusiasm, dependability and a willingness to lead small groups of older adults
- ability to lead low to moderate level exercise
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Varies to your schedule.
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children (CASA)
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library