Meals on Wheels Drivers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site - Palm Desert & various sites.Palm Desert, CA 92260
MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVER S NEEDED NOW!
- Joslyn Center's Meals on Wheels program is in need of drivers to deliver meals, pick up Meals from the Neuro Vitality Center or to help wrap frozen meals for delivery. Routes are mapped out and require as time as an hour or 2 once a week.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- enthusiasm, dependability and a willingness to lead small groups of older adults
- ability to lead low to moderate level exercise
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Varies to your schedule.
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- Help unload food at a local food...
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...