WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where73750 Catalina WayPalm Desert, CA 92260
MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVERS NEEDED NOW!
Joslyn Center's Meals on Wheels program is in need of drivers to deliver meals. Be a part of this vital program! If you can help, please call Bob Elias, Director of Social Services at 760-340-3220, ext 110.
Volunteerism is an integral component of The Joslyn Center.
Joslyn Center members have a lifetime of talents to give to our community. They are valuable, vibrant and active citizens. Center members give back to our community in countless hours of volunteerism, making it a better place to live. Volunteers are the very heart and soul of the senior community!
Over 100 Joslyn Center members are active volunteers! Some volunteers have regularly schedule volunteer shifts, such as our Front Desk volunteers. Others help out with our health fairs, dances, theater, Meals on Wheels and Penny’s Pantry support, community outreach and more. We have a vast number of volunteer opportunities available at The Joslyn Center for our members to choose from depending on their interests, talents and skills.
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Office Reception
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- SafeHouse of the Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse