Desert Hot Springs Senior Center Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site is inDesert Hot Springs, CA 92240
To greet the people who come to the Center and direct them in the right direction; make them feel at home.Volunteers will help make coffee put out sweets, answer phone; set appropriate class sign-in sheets; collect money for activities taking place; greet people; and always keep the coffee and reception area tidy.
2. Blood Pressure Screener
Make a record for each senior citizen of there blood pressure by checking there blood pressure and record.
3. Kitchen Assistant
To serve lunch to senior citizens. Set place-mats, silverware, at each place, after lunch clear tables, wipe tables down, sweep under tables, if needed.
4. Bread Volunteer
To procure bread, or other goodies for the seniors. Pick up items from FIND Food Bank in Cathedral City; Bring them to the Senior Center; unload them and bring them inside the Senior center
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- The Living Desert
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Friends of the Desert Mountains
- Neuro Vitality Center
- The Living Desert ZooTeen...
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...