Desert Hot Springs Senior Center Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site is inDesert Hot Springs, CA 92240
To greet the people who come to the Center and direct them in the right direction; make them feel at home.Volunteers will help make coffee put out sweets, answer phone; set appropriate class sign-in sheets; collect money for activities taking place; greet people; and always keep the coffee and reception area tidy.
2. Blood Pressure Screener
Make a record for each senior citizen of there blood pressure by checking there blood pressure and record.
3. Kitchen Assistant
To serve lunch to senior citizens. Set place-mats, silverware, at each place, after lunch clear tables, wipe tables down, sweep under tables, if needed.
4. Bread Volunteer
To procure bread, or other goodies for the seniors. Pick up items from FIND Food Bank in Cathedral City; Bring them to the Senior Center; unload them and bring them inside the Senior center
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Baby or Not Pregnancy Choice
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Sky Valley Citizens on Patrol
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Mizell Senior Center Needs your...
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- High School Students needing...
- Paws & Hearts
- The Narrow Door
- YMCA Of The Desert
- SafeHouse of the Desert
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse