Desert Hot Springs Senior Center Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site is inDesert Hot Springs, CA 92240
To greet the people who come to the Center and direct them in the right direction; make them feel at home.Volunteers will help make coffee put out sweets, answer phone; set appropriate class sign-in sheets; collect money for activities taking place; greet people; and always keep the coffee and reception area tidy.
2. Blood Pressure Screener
Make a record for each senior citizen of there blood pressure by checking there blood pressure and record.
3. Kitchen Assistant
To serve lunch to senior citizens. Set place-mats, silverware, at each place, after lunch clear tables, wipe tables down, sweep under tables, if needed.
4. Bread Volunteer
To procure bread, or other goodies for the seniors. Pick up items from FIND Food Bank in Cathedral City; Bring them to the Senior Center; unload them and bring them inside the Senior center
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Regional Access Project Foundation
- Rancho Mirage COPS
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Riverside County Sheriff's...
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Neuro Vitality Center
- Braille Institute
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Paws & Hearts
- Palm Desert COPS
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Student Ambassador SafeHouse
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...