Coachella Senior Center
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1540 Seventh StreetCoachella, CA 92236
We provide many programming options for our senior population including:
- Teach computer classes as needed
- Help design and implement new classes
- Facilitate Open Lab sessions as scheduled
- Assist with computer lab maintenance
- Maintain course records
- Provide in-house technical support as requested
Creative Crafts Coordinator:
- Arrange tables and chair
- Prepare coffee, set up and serve
- Clean up Senior Center following event
Exercise Instructor (FA50):
- To prepare class equipment necessary prior to class
- To direct class participants in a moderate level of exercises
- To adhere to a fixed time schedule
- Report to the designated room as a scheduled
- Work as a group to insert pages, seal and label newsletter
Additional Duties for Coordinator:
- Maintain list of a available volunteers
- Contact volunteers, providing time and date to them
- Assembles needed supplies and brings to assembly site
- Answer the telephone, including transferring calls and taking messages
- Greet members and visitors as they enter
- Answer questions on upcoming events registrations
- Handle program, class, trip and special event registrations
- Make reminder phone calls to registered program participants
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children (CASA)
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Indio Middle School
- Reliance Hospice
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Desert Best Friend's Closet
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Soldiers Organized Services (SOS)
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library